Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WANTED s16 / xvi .22 8+8 (16 shot) mag
mixamoose
Forum Newbie
Send Message
Post WANTED s16 / xvi .22 8+8 (16 shot) mag
on: February 15, 2017, 20:07

need a mag to shoot the rifle. if anyone has a spare they would part with please pm me with price and details. paypal preferred if poss. thanks moose.

andrew
Administrator
Send Message
andrew
Post Re: WANTED s16 / xvi .22 8+8 (16 shot) mag
on: February 18, 2017, 09:06

Let me know how you get on with finding a mag. If they are proving hard to get hold of I will have a go a printing a couple. They won't be as good but at least it will get people shooting again!

<<< site administrator >>>

mixamoose
Forum Newbie
Send Message
on: February 18, 2017, 09:44

no luck so far, printing sounds a great idea if you dont mind doing it just let me know how much and when. will be a great back up even if i get an original!

andrew
Administrator
Send Message
andrew
on: February 20, 2017, 08:31

It'll be a fairly big job to do it but once done it might be able to help quite a few people. I'll see if I can find a few spare hours to make a start sometime in the next couple of days. The weather looks bad around here so I shouldn't have too much work on.
Springs and ball bearings might be an issue.

andrew
Administrator
Send Message
andrew
on: February 21, 2017, 12:13

Info on single shot mags here: http://www.loguns16.co.uk/forum/s-16-co-uk-forum-group1/s-16-and-xvi-related-forum1/temporary-use-single-shot-magazine-thread3773.0/#postid-21129

Spud u-
Forum Newbie
Send Message
on: June 5, 2017, 09:59

I'm buying an S16 Evo in the knowledge it doesn't have a magazine (I know I'm mad) and from looking at the various themes on here I can see it would be easier to get some duck's teeth, so unless someone has one for sale (he said hopefully) I'm not even going to go down this route. What I would like to know is if anyone has an engineers drawing of one that includes details of dimensions and materials so I can see about having a batch made up by an engineer.

Any help greatly appreciated.

andrew
Administrator
Send Message
andrew
on: June 16, 2017, 08:30

sorry, even the 3D drawing I did for the single shot mags would not be good enough for this purpose. I do eventually intent to make some decent drawings and print some metal mags.....but as always time is against me!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.083 seconds.