Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S16 purchase....maybe
bibson
Forum Newbie
Send Message
bibson
Post S16 purchase....maybe
on: May 9, 2014, 19:10

Hi guys new to the forum and after a little advice.
I have never owned an s16 and have been offered a mk2 really cheap by a guy who took it as a px for his bsa r10, I have been researching the s16 and have come across a lot of horror stories, now are they horror stories usually down to human error or can these rifles be problematic?
I love the design of these guns, very similar looking to the stealth, which I own.
Is there anything I should be looking out for before buying it? If there are any problems are they easily fixed ie leaks etc?
Any help be much appreciate, thanks

Pro S-16 Forumite
Send Message
Post Re: S16 purchase....maybe
on: May 9, 2014, 19:36

Put the gun over a chrony if you can mate and check for leaks too! Any probs and mick(Logunator) will be a guiding angel!Can be a bit problematic but one thats been fettled right is brilliant! Loads of people on here with good advice! Enjoy! πŸ™‚

bibson
Forum Newbie
Send Message
bibson
on: May 9, 2014, 19:40

Thanks mate, I've heard great things about logun-ator, always good to know that there an expert on hand

sunndog
Pro S-16 Forumite
Send Message
on: May 9, 2014, 20:52

i would seriously consider budgeting for a sevice by mick (logunator) as a first job mate....theres not a member on here that wouldn't trust mick to return their rifle in better than new condition

bibson
Forum Newbie
Send Message
bibson
on: May 9, 2014, 21:18

How much does the service cost?

sunndog
Pro S-16 Forumite
Send Message
on: May 9, 2014, 22:58

i don't know how much he charges atm mate, i'm sure he'll see this and comment at soon enough

fergy
Forum Newbie
Send Message
on: December 27, 2017, 19:56

Hi guys I would also like a service and fettle for my Logun,I have the s16 mk2 unshrouded and love the style and feel,it’s just not accurate consistently, would be great to have micks contact details and know the price of service.
Cheers.
P.s whats the FPS of the .22?

andrew
Administrator
Send Message
andrew
on: December 28, 2017, 09:24

morning, yeah get in touch with Mick (logun-ator) and he'll be able to sort you out. A properly setup S16 should be pellet on pellet and most ranges.
FPS depends upon the weight of the pellet. Your S16 should be just under 12ft/lb to be legal (assuming your'e in the UK) so the FPS will be fixed for the weight as well and the same across all licence free air rifles

<<< site administrator >>>

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.13 seconds.